Who we help
We consider applications from members of the public, carers, local day centres, local neighbourhood police teams, local surgeries, local nurseries and schools.
Recipients of grants must be living in Wantage and surrounding villages within a five mile radius. Our typical grants are under £1,000.
We do not fund:
- other registered charities
- individuals who are looking for sponsorship for fundraising activities
- initiatives that involve people participating in dangerous activities, such as extreme sports
- anyone who discriminates against people on the grounds of race, age, religion, physical or mental ability or gender
- political organisations and campaigns
- any initiative that is outside of the criteria outlined above
- cash payment requests
Please share this page and like us on Facebook, so as a Trust we can keep on “making a real difference in our community“.
Please note that this website is dedicated to promoting the Trust’s events and chosen charitable purposes only.
Here’s to many years ahead of helping, kindness, compassion and fun!
Ray Collins BCA